About Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
Internet is the most popular place to listen, watch music, news broadcasts, video etc. But due to slow internet speed many cannot effectively enjoy online streams. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder comes with the power to record audio tracks in a set it and forget it mode, to recognize song info including artist, album cover & name using online database, to split tracks between songs & filter out ads while recording etc. It is 100% legal to use. According to the developer,
Don’t depend on some café’s Wi-Fi to keep up with your favorite music. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder provides, in one package, everything you need to record, save or edit your favorite songs, radio broadcasts and anything else streaming online. This means you enjoy your favorite songs, broadcasts, etc. in their original quality, anywhere and on all popular devices for free.
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Features
- It can record record music from over 500 radio stations and online music and video sites. Many famous streaming music sites are supported, for example: GUBA, NPC, MySpace, archive.org, BBC Radio Audio, iTunes Radio, RTVE, Sirius Radio, Radio Blog Club, XM Radio Online, AOL Music, Pandora, etc.
- Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder intelligently monitors the audio output of your PC for audio of any kind. It do not download anything from those online sites. So, it is 100% legal to use.
- It will record audio exactly in the same quality as what you listen online.
- Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder records in close match with the buffering speed of the music. So, your recorded music will be perfect in all respects.
- You need to just open the web browser and access the audio/video stream and then to hit the record button. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder will automatically split tracks between songs and filters out ads while recording.
- Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder’s task scheduler allows you to set the clock to start and stop recording and even tell it to shut down computer after it’s done recording.
- Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder allows you to personalize the recorded audio. It automatically fetches details of each recording like artist, album and genre using ID3 search powered by Gracenote®.
- You can edit the audio tags yourself, send it directly to iTunes, or just keep making playlists right in Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder.
- You can make ringtone from your favorite songs easily. Just right click any recorded track and select “Make Ringtone” from the shortcut menu and bitmap of that track will appear. Simply select the section of the track you want, save and send straight to your phone. Export your new ringtone in .m4r (for iPhone) and .mp3 for everything else!
System Requirements of Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
- Supported OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista (32- or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1024 MB recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components
Technical specifications for Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
|Supported Output Format and settings|
|Format||MP3-MPEF Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3), M4A-MPEG-4 Audio (*.m4a)|
|Sample Rate||22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz, 4800Hz|
|Bit Rate||64 kbps, 96kbps, 128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps|
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Download
The software is not freeware but you can use the evaluation version free. Us the following link to download latest version of the the trial.