About SyncMate Expert
With SyncMate Expert, you can synchronize Mac and various devices and accounts within one app. You can sync your Mac with Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Nokia S40 and Android, iPhones, iPads, iPods Touch or Nano, other Macs or PCs, Dropbox and Google accounts, iCloud and Yahoo! storages (or any other cloud storage which works via CardDAV or CalDAV), any MTP devices, mounted storage devices, Sony PSP.
You don’t need to install many apps to achieve that – just one SyncMate Expert! Start clicking the devices below to learn more about each connection.
Its features include the following,
- Synchronize multiple devices with your Mac (Mac with Mac, Mac with Windows PC, Mac with Windows Mobile device, Mac with Android phones or tablets, Mac with Nokia series 40, Mac with BlackBerry, Mac with Google or Dropbox accounts, Mac with cloud storages (iCloud, Yahoo!), Mac with mounted storage devices, Mac with MTP devices, Mac with PSP, Mac with iPhone, Mac with iPod Nano, Mac with iPad or all at once).
- Possibility to connect and sync any quantity of iOS devices with your Mac. To sync your iOS devices with more than two Macs you will need to get Family pack license – allows syncing up to 6 Macs.
- Mac and Google account synchronization is possible in both directions and is absolutely free.
- Back up your data to a special online storage by Eltima.
- Protect data with password when syncing it with Eltima online storage or with Dropbox account to be sure no one but you can view or use it.
- Synchronize devices for free with SyncMate Free Edition.
- Synchronize your contacts and calendar entries with SyncMate Free Edition (Mac with Mac, Mac with Windows Mobile device, Mac with Google account, Mac with Nokia series 40, Mac with Dropbox account, Mac with iPhone or iPad, Mac with Windows PC, Mac with PSP, Mac with Android or all at once).
- Free Edition also lets you easily get Windows Mobile device info (type of device, OS, owner’s name, memory status (internal memory and flash card), battery state, time, alarms, etc.).
- Examine Windows Mobile device’s memory status diagram and its legend with SyncMate Free Edition.
- Track all operations of SyncMate in actions log and send logs to Tech Support team in case of any issue right from SyncMate interface.
- Ability to read SMS messages on your Mac (SMS Reader plugin in SyncMate Free Edition).
- Gain additional options with SyncMate Expert Edition.
- SyncMate Expert supports sync with Google Drive.
- SyncMate Expert allows syncing iTunes tracks.
- With Expert edition you can sync both images and videos in iPhoto libraries between Mac and supported devices.
- SyncMate Expert allows creating and syncing iTunes playlists between your Mac and another Mac, Windows PC (directly to Windows Media Player), Android 3 and 4 devices, iOS 3 running devices, iPod Nano (3rd generation).
- SyncMate Expert allows creating and syncing iPhoto libraries between your Mac and other Macs; it also creates a folder on Android 3 and 4 devices, which is later turned into an album by your device.
- Possibility to convert videos to AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, ASF, 3GP formats prior to synchronization in iTunes&Video plugin (Expert Edition).
- Possibility to convert audio files to MP3 or WAV formats prior to synchronization in iTunes&Video plugin (Expert Edition).
- Resize images while syncing (iPhoto plugin in Expert Edition).
- When syncing media files and folders with iOS devices, sync is possible only with “user/media” folder on iOS device. When mounting iOS device as a Mac disk, only the content of “user/media” folder will be shown.
- Synchronize folders and particular files in them. Folders plugin also offers real-time synchronization (available in Expert Edition for synchronization with mounted storage devices, Macs, Sony PSPs, Windows PCs).
- With SyncMate Expert you can easily back up data from mounted storage device or Sony PSP on your Mac and restore it when needed.
- Possibility to sync Bookmarks, Notes, To Do/Reminders, Stickies in Mac with their analogues in supported devices (supported plugins may vary for different devices). These options are available in Expert Edition.
- Ability to choose the browser you want to sync your Mac Safari bookmarks with on Windows PC (Opera v. 10 and higher, Firefox v. 3.5 and higher, Chrome v. 3 and higher, IE v. 6.0 and higher, Safari 5.0).
- Possibility to choose which user account to sync with when syncing with another Mac or Windows PC.
- Possibility to sync data among user accounts in one Mac.
- Possibility to mount Android and Windows Mobile devices as additional Mac disks.
- Simple installation of applications to your Windows Mobile device (Application list plugin in Expert Edition).
- Automatic synchronization allows keeping all your devices in sync. Settings have to be customized only once (Expert Edition).
- Ability to synchronize time on a Mac with time on Windows Mobile device with Time plugin (Expert Edition).
- View and search your Calls history on a Mac (Expert Edition).
- Manage Drafts, Sent and Deleted items, Inbox and Outbox SMS, search and export SMS messages into txt, csv, html (Expert Edition).
- Mail synchronization (from Mac to Windows Mobile device only) (Expert Edition).
- Synchronization with Sony PSP is performed in one direction (from Mac to Sony PSP) except synchronization of Folders, iPhoto, iTunes.
- Synchronization via USB cable, WiFi, Bluetooth or Ethernet (depending on device capabilities).
Download SyncMate Expert Trial
There is no trial of SyncMate Expert. There is a free version that has some features disabled.
You will need to insert license code to the free version to use expert features. Download SyncMate Free version from the following link.
Purchase SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert comes in various license schemes. In the following find the license schemes along with the purchase link.
SyncMate Expert Personal License (for 2 Macs): Purchase
SyncMate Expert Family Pack (for 6 Macs): Purchase
SyncMate Expert Business License (for 10 Macs): Purchase
SyncMate Expert Unlimited Business License: Purchase
20% and 15% discounts are available. For all the licenses use coupon code SM-TWITTER-15 to activate 15% discount and coupon code SM-FB-20 to activate 20% discount. If you don’t know how to enter coupon code use the following links to purchase with discount.
15% Off on SyncMate Expert Personal License (for 2 Macs)
20% Off on SyncMate Expert Personal License (for 2 Macs)
15% Off on SyncMate Expert Family Pack (for 6 Macs)
20% Off on SyncMate Expert Family Pack (for 6 Macs)
15% Off on SyncMate Expert Business License (for 10 Macs)
20% Off on SyncMate Expert Business License (for 10 Macs)
15% Off on SyncMate Expert Unlimited Business License
20% Off on SyncMate Expert Unlimited Business License
Note: Some special license codes are also available. Coupon code HTC-SM-20 and MUO-ME-20 give 20% discount for SyncMate Expert Personal License (for 2 Macs) and SyncMate Expert Family Pack (for 6 Macs). Those coupons are exclusive for HTC Comunity and MakeUseOf Readers respectively.