AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the swiss army knife for everthing that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG…). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyse quality, organize files on your system, find duplicated files and improve your everydays audio experience !
- Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
- Supports : ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags.
- Automatically Albums Ranaming & Tagging.
- Automatically Song Identification and tagging
- Automatically finds albums covers
- One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
- Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities (requires CopyToDVD).
- Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization…)
- Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization…)
- Mass Tags Remover
- Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name / Move To Folder)
- Duplicate Files Finder
- Playlist Creator & Analyser (Supported Formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
- Files Lister (Supported Formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)
- Incomplete Tags Finder.
- Quality Analyser.
- Internationalization support.
- … And much more !
Download AudioGrail Trial
Evaluation version of AudioGrail is available in the following link.