Jet Screenshot is a screen capture service enabling you to share screenshot via the internet in seconds. It allows you to take a screenshot, edit it and send it to the Web, so that you can immediately provide anyone with a link to the image. Such an approach allows you to speed up sharing of ideas, facilitating further discussion. It’s ideal for remote work of programmers, designers, QA testers, bloggers, technical assistance specialists, sales managers, etc. Jet Screenshot is a not just a simple screenshot tool. It is service that helps you to communicate easier. It’s hard to explain why it is cool using text, but after several days of using you can’t imagine your on-line life without it. Check yourself!
Jet Screenshot Features
Jet Screenshot helps its users to communicate ideas faster clearly, explain concepts, and archive electronic information with point-and-click convenience. It’s ideal for team collaboration within your office and is extremely efficient in quick communication of bugs, ideas, spreadsheets, documents, UI designs, and more:
- Developers sitting in the same room would no longer have to jump to one another’s monitor just to glance at what’s shown there. Looking at the picture from outside the room would no longer involve tedious e-mailing and employing expensive image editing software.
- For quality assurance experts, Jet Screenshot is the way to quickly pin-point a discovered bug.
- For technical assistance specialists it’s the way to show the screen to a newbie without installing any software on the newbie’s computer.
- Designers can take advantage of the opportunity to quickly coordinate their work with customers.
- In the remote education, the software helps to focus student’s attention on a specific area of the screen and doesn’t require the installation of any software on the student’s computer.
- Sales managers equipped with Jet Screenshot could demonstrate the most attractive of the proposed benefits to prospective customers instead of creating full-fledged presentations and bother the customers about installing of Power Point/Flash on their computers.
- Unlike video conferencing, Jet Screenshot doesn’t devour network bandwidth and perfectly compliments audio conferencing.
Jet Screenshot is specially designed for office work. Unlike similar programs, it allows you to upload a captured and edited screenshot to your own FTP server. You don’t need to share your private information with any on-line service and have ability to restrict access to captured screenshots by yourself.
Download Jet Screenshot Evaluation Version
Jet Screenshot has a free version too which can be downloaded using following link.
Other versions can be used by upgrading from the Free version.
Purchase Jet Screenshot
Jet Screenshot comes as Home and pro version. Home version costs $14.95 per year while the Pro version costs $29.95 per year.
For a limited time, you can get the Home version at 100% discount at Giveawayoftheday. The Pro version can be purchased at 50% discount using coupon code gaotd50jsp or by using this link to make the purchase.