Recordzilla is screen recorder software that allows you to capture video, audio and pictures of anything you see on your computer screen and save it as popular formats. You can also use Recordzilla to record from microphone to add narration to your recordings, or record what you hear from the computer speakers. You can add time stamps, watermark to your recorded video to add your brand in it. Such videos can be used as demos for your work. With it you can record games, movies from VCD, streaming media and even video chats.
Recordzilla Screen Recorder Features
- Recordzilla can capture video, audio and pictures on your computer screen and save it as popular formats.
- You can create video demos for your job with voice capture from microphone to add narration to your recordings.
- Recordzilla can be used to record video streaming from any website viz. Youtube.
- It is possible to record movies from TV card, DVD or VCD.
- You can even record games while you are playing.
- It is possible to record video chats from common messengers like AIM, Skype, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo etc.
- You can schedule an audio or video recording to start and stop at specified instant.
- Recordzilla can be controlled by using keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys.
- You can add text, image watermarks, time stamps in your recorded video.
- You can record audio from your computer, microphone or any input devices like vinyl, record player etc. and even from video input.
- You can adjust video resolution, size, and frame rate of the recorded videos.
Download Recordzilla Screen Recorder Trial
Trial version of Recordzilla Screen Recorder can be downloaded using Following Link.
Purchase Recordzilla Screen Recorder
Recordzilla Screen Recorder costs 29.95 USD and can be purchased using This Link.
Use This Link to purchase Recordzilla Screen Recorder with discount.