Agnitum Outpost Security Suite is comprised of an Anti-Malware module with greater detection accuracy and a Two-way firewall for secure network connections. The anti-malware engine powered by Virusbuster technology is Virus Bulletin VB100 certified for virus and spyware protection. Its preemptive protection secures against new and unknown threats in 32- and 64-bit systems. It offers secured network & web connections and fast, safe & private web browsing. It has minimal hardware requirements and have minimal impact on system performance. It does real-time monitoring of security-related activities and uses auto-Learn and cloud-based ImproveNet that helps intuitive security decision-making. It uses advanced caching mechanism to make subsequent malware scans up to 10 times faster. It also have a powerful self protection technology. Agnitum Outpost Security Suite also includes a game mode to enjoy uninterrupted games and streaming video.
Visit Product Homepage
Security levels offered by Agnitum Outpost Security Suite
It offers 5-levels of internet security. In Level 0, Agnitum Live Disk Tool can be used to install the software even on an infected machine after offering an on-demand scan in safe mode. Level 1 offers Content Prevention via Web antivirus, Anti-malware monitor, Firewall, Attack Detection, URL blacklist, Active Content Block and Stop-words. Level 2 uses System Guard, Self-protection, Anti-leak, Component control, File and Folder Lock, Anti-Malware monitor and USB protection modules for Infection Prevention. Resident Protection is available via Level 3 using Anti-Malware scanner, Process Quarantine, Process activity manager, File and registry activity, ImproveNet policies and USB virus protection. Level 4 offers Data Leak Prevention via Anti-leak, Application Guard, ID Block, File and Folder lock, Firewall and IP blocklist.
Key Components of Agnitum Outpost Security Suite
- File Monitor and Scanner – scans system and files in real time or on demand.
- Mail Antivirus – scans email attachments.
- Web Antivirus – scans web pages for viruses and bad scripts.
- USB virus protection – combats or blocks USB device auto-run vulnerability.
- eXtended Heuristics Analyzer (HAX) engine – scans critical system locations.
► Two-way firewall
- Inbound and outbound system and application firewall.
- Attack Detection – detects attacks from the local networks and Internet.
- IP BlockList – updatable list of blocked IPs.
► Proactive Protection
- Anti-Leak – prevents suspicious activity to block unknown threats and prevent data
- Application Guard – secures IDs and passwords used with most popular applications
- from inappropriate access or malicious hijacking.
- System Guard – protects key system settings and program data from misuse or
- malware compromise.
- File and Folder Lock blocks access to designated files and folders.
► Web Protection
- URL blacklist with automatically updated list of spying and malware sites.
- Ad blocking with automatically updated list of ad distribution networks.
- Customizable content filtering/parental block.
- Active Content block – restricts scripts/executable code/media elements in email
- messages and on web pages.
- ID block – blocks outbound transmission of personal information.
► Advanced activity monitoring tools
- Process Activity Monitor for real-time monitoring of active processes.
- File and Registry Activity Monitor for on-demand recording of system events
► Log Viewer
► Password Protection
Purchase 3 PC Lifetime License and Get 40% Discount
Recently Agnitum started offering 3 PC Lifetime licenses of Security Suite at 99.95 USD. They are also offering a flat 40% discount on the purchase, so to get it at 59.95 USD. You shouldn’t miss this offer.
Get 3 PC Lifetime License of Agnitum Outpost Security Suite at 40% Off